Harries Human Resources
Qualified Vehicle Technician
Location - Suffolk
Pay - £Neg depending on experience
Our client is offering a position for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, team player with good communication skills to join their busy workshop.
The successful applicant will be required to perform vehicle servicing and repairs, fault diagnosis and defect rectification in line with manufacturer’s specifications. The ideal candidate will be adept and demonstrate competence to the high standard expected. They will have a strong ability to work unsupervised, work within time constraints and demonstrate computer literacy.
Main Activities of a Motor Vehicle Technician:
- Service and perform routine maintenance of vehicles in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Identify potential defects and worn components and liaise with clients for authorisation.
- Perform diagnostic checks and translate into repair schemes.
- Fabricate components, and perform minor body repairs and paint.
- Create job cards, estimates and invoices.
- Complete the transaction with the client.
- Work responsibly and adhere to all health and safety aspects, and company procedures.
City and Guilds or NVQ Automotive Servicing and Repair Level 2 or 3
Full UK driving licence.
#Vacancy #jobs #recruitment #HR
Apply with CV to [email protected]